Can I send epub files on bluetooth and read on Windows Phone

Mahesh Abnave

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Being more techie, year ago I recommended my bro Lumia 520, over Android, tho it was way behind Android, expecting it to improve over time.
Had many frustration in those days helping him do things with WP, tho now my bro manages his phone on himself, until today.

I sent an epub file to my bro's Lumia 520 from my android and lost it. Cant open that file on his Lumia. Cant browse bluetooth folder in Microsoft Files explorer and Aerize File Explorer.

No book reader Sparrow reader, bookvise reader shows up that file in their list.

Whats going on? 2-3 years later, does WP still lacks capability to open up epub file sent over bluetooth?

You guys gotta try out this precise scenario: "Send epub file from Android to WP and open it in WP" and tell me, I lost 2 hrs today.

If not possible in WP 8.1, hope Windows 10 fixes this, but need confirmation about WP 8.1

Mahesh Abnave

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Which directory should I navigate to in a bookviser's file explorer to find the epub file?

In android, all bluetooth files gets saved inside the bluetooth folder. So in any file explorer, like ES File Explorer, I can go to that directory, touch that file, and select an app with which to open that file. Or I can open ebook reader app, navigate to bluetooth directory and then choose the file. This is pretty much like Desktop Windows.

The problem in Windows Phone 8.1 is that, there is no such bluetooth directory, in fact we dont know where those files sent over bluetooth goes!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3