on fast ring, but shows that i'm up to date :\

Arc Earth

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Same situation , 10130 with fast, showing up to date , Tried Slow -> Reboot -> Fast -> Reboot, still "Up to date"
Waiting for solutions >_<

shorski

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
I also had the issue earlier. It didn't show up on time but it later did and I updated without any issue.

z30sta100-2os10.3.blackberry

steppyhen

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Same problem here. In the fast ring with my MSA attached to my login details, but still showing as the device being up to date. Not sure why, but I'll try again tomorrow and see if it needs more time to find my device...

n7slc

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Same problem here. In the fast ring with my MSA attached to my login details, but still showing as the device being up to date. Not sure why, but I'll try again tomorrow and see if it needs more time to find my device...

Ditto. My tablet got the update this morning after switching it to fast ring last night but my laptop which has always been on fast ring still doesn't have it. They need to provide a link for the latest ISO in the Windows Update page that only appears for Fast Ring users.

jlangner

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Same here. I was on slow ring and swapped to fast and for about 30 minutes said I was up to date so shut down. Checked again after about 2 hours and found the 10158 update.

Arc Earth

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
No update >_< Checked with both my office-PC and my Surface Pro2, login with same MSA, seems have problem associate with MSA/Insider account.....
  • Change PC with same MSA login, NOT working.
  • Tried reset WUA cache, NOT working.
  • There is suggestions about uninstall KB3074219 KB3070677 , not tested yet.

HTC_8X_User

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
No update >_< Checked with both my office-PC and my Surface Pro2, login with same MSA, seems have problem associate with MSA/Insider account.....
  • Change PC with same MSA login, NOT working.
  • Tried reset WUA cache, NOT working.
  • There is suggestions about uninstall KB3074219 KB3070677 , not tested yet.
I think from what I've read on the Widows 10 Insider forum that our problem is related to KB3070677 not being installed completely. I think we are stuck until there is a 10159 iso available. If you look at KB3070677 it will most likely say "needs reboot to complete" and you have already rebooted!. So you uninstall it and down load a new copy it still will not install.

DalekSnare

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
It showed up for me yesterday, I installed it, it corrupted my install so I couldn't access settings. I had to reinstall fresh from an ISO to get back to a working version of 10130. But now it can't find any updates.

May 10, 2014
Visit site
I had the same issue yesterday, I just downloaded an ISO that was created from the update files for 10158, mounted it in a virtual drive and upgraded. Today WU was able to find build 10159.

ncbartschi

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I'm having the same issue as everyone else. Was on the leaked 10147 build, so I couldn't update to 10159 through Windows Update. After reinstalling 10130 from the official iso (twice), I still couldn't get it detect an update in Windows Update. After looking around (which is easy), you can find the unofficial 10159 .iso that was created by conversion of the official .esd from Microsoft. Haven't had many problems with this unofficial iso, but I wouldn't expect any, as it's a direct conversion of the official .esd provided by Microsoft (which is now pulled, btw). Even Gabe Aul hinted at the ability to convert from an ESD to an ISO.

The only issue I'm having is that Windows is failing to activate (even using the new product keys). However, there aren't any limitations or warning messages associated with this, so I will just ignore it.

Sagar Limaye

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I reset my pc yesterday, the insider June update failed multiple times. WU just detected 10162 and downloading, so I hope the installation goes smoothly now.
Edit: Done! Can't activate though.. :/

Last edited:

David Feifer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Supposedly there was a change of keys somewhere over the past couple of builds.. Saw a posting about it here with the keys on windows central so will have to look for it.

HTC_8X_User

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Thank goodness for the 10162 iso. I was able to overcome KB3070677 installation problem that was blocking updates by updating from 10130 to 62 using the iso.

Lost_Cosmonaut

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I was having the same problem on my Surface Pro 2. Found a suggestion to stop and restart the Windows Update service: command prompt > (right click) > run as administrator > type "net stop wuauserv" without the quotes. For the couple devices I was having problems with Windows Update, it would tell me it was trying to stop the service and would eventually not be able to. Checking the "services" tab in Task Manager showed that the service was "Stopping". At this point I did a restart and I believe when it started back up the Windows Update service started on it's own and found the new updates. If you have to restart it manually, just go back to command prompt running as administrator and type "net start wuauserv" without the quotes.

This seemed to work for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa