Don't install Windows 10158 from a Microsoft websiter till you read this!

jason hendry1

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
dont install windows 10158 from a microsoft websiter till you read this

Download Windows 10 Build 10158 ISO

I went to this site, to me it looks and feels like a official website by Microsoft, and I still think it is but when I clicked on download the here for torrent and then selected their option my system is covered in web hijacking trojens and stuff. I haven't been able to notify Microsoft cause their help desk is down but plse don't download from here right at this time.

grantpwarren

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Re: dont install windows 10158 from a microsoft websiter till you read this

Why would anyone go to a scam web site to download anything...?

majorfriend

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
Re: dont install windows 10158 from a microsoft websiter till you read this

Ya this is not at all the right way to go about this.

This is not an official MS site. If you want to download Insider builds you need to do so through the Insider program. Downloading leaked ISOs like this is a big security risk.

Here is a tip for you (and if English is your second language, I'm sorry you probably won't pick up on this until you become very fluent), scam sites like these almost always have grammatical errors. Sometimes it's subtle, sometimes the word selection is just odd. But you can usually tell if a website, or craigslist ad, or email, anything else are trying to scam you in some way just by reading the text. I haven't seen a single malware website, fishing attempt, or craigslist scam that had decent enough grammar to pass this sniff test.

Again if English is a second language, I'm sorry, I think it's just something that you pick up on when it is your native language.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mducros