Microsoft Edge Favorites syncing

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
So i have windows preview for both my PC and surface pro 3

I updated my pc first and got microsoft edge browser and created my favorites tab.

I then updated my surface pro 3, but i dont see a way to sync up the browsers so that my favorites show up on my microsoft edge on my pro 3. I rather not have to do the favorites bar again.

Is there a way to sync these up?

Daor32

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
Same problem... I have 10.166 on my Laptop, with filled favourities hub... why does this favourite hub are not sync with my L820 with 10.166???

TheCudder

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Funny thing is, my Favorites sync to the Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview, but it doesn't sync to other Windows 10 systems. I really don't understand why so many of Microsoft's first party apps are so feature-less. I know they needed to get it out for back to school, but first impressions are going to leave a sour taste for many --- from Edge, Groove Music, Photos & Mail --- the most key apps, there is so much missing.

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I agree but there is always a balance between rush to market and issues like this. It can actually be detrimental to take too long.

If Groove is going to improve I feel like I wasted my free trial on it using it now. Besides integration with the xbox it is so far behind everything else. Rhapsody was a better cloud platform 12 years ago and still is today. But Rhapsody's problem is they have remained stagnant the past 5-7 years. I'd say Rhapsody is superior to Pandora and Spotify but those two companies managed to market themselves better and push onto Blue-ray and streaming devices.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99