Error Reset My Windows Phone 10 Mobile, How Can I Fix My Phone?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Error Reset My Windows Phone 10 Mobile

Hi,I Have A Question Here

My Phone Is Lumia 630 And When I Bought My 630 Last Year There's No USB Cable In The Lumia 630 Box/Package And The Charger Cable Is Different.

So,Yesterday I Just Download Windows Insider Program And Its Say My Phone Is Compatible For Downloading Windows 10 Insider (For Phone) So I Download It. The WP10 Works Fine On My 630 Yesterday.Today The WP10 Crash A Lot And I Think I Want To Go Back To WP 8.1 And So I Go To All Settings > About > My Phone And It's Show The Detail Of My Phone And In Very Bottom Of It There's A Button Of Reset My Phone And So I Did Reset My Phone.

But Then When Reseting There's A Bar Which Shows Me How Many Percent The Reset Work. But Suddenly It Go To 100% And My 630 Phone Shows An Unhappy (it Looks Like An Unhappy Emoticon) (Not Working/Error Maybe) And Turned Off By Itself
And Everytime I Try To Turn On My Phone It Happen Again

So I Search How To Go Back To WP 8.1 And It's Say 630 Must Use Lumia Recovery Tool.

My Question Is:
1.How I Fix My Phone??
2.Can I Use Other USB Phone Cable That Can Be Use By My 630 To Be Use For Lumia Recovery Tool For Downloading WP 8.1

That's It

Thanks,
Matthew

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
1. Use below link to get the recovery tool (and see how to use it)
https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...singleTopic%26topic%3DFA142987&token=cJoSlwDD
2 Yes you can use another USB cable but use a good quality one.
3 When you did the factory reset was your phone connected to a charger, if not it may have run out of battery resulting in the problem you now have.
4 It is to late now but you should have checked what and how to roll back before you updated to W10.

Anyhow good luck.

MPS21

Jul 7, 2015
Visit site
Re: Error Reset My Windows Phone 10 Mobile

Thanks Man It Helps My 630 (im The One Who Ask). I Use The Lumia Software Recovery Tool And I Use An Old Blackberry Cable Cause My 630 Dont Have USB Cable And Now Im Downloading The Software (8.1 I Guess) and its on 75%.When I Reset It I Dont Charge My Phones.

Thanks Harrie-S

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon