Hello guys,

I am still on build 10130 and I cant update to build 10166. I am having a lot of issues with build 10130 lately. I cant open Start Menu, Cortana nor Notification Center. The only way I can access the Settings app is by right clicking the desktop and selecting Display Settings or Personalize. And I have to try plenty of times because I get an error - ms-config: Personalization

This byuild recently started being very buggy and lagful. In the processes panel there are 2 processes called "Windows Fault reporting" and 5 that are called "Windows Problem Reporting"

After finally being able to use the Settings app, I downloaded the new build but I was having troubles in the "Preparing to Install" process... So, I had to restart the computer using the restart command, after restart the update starts downloading all over again.

This is one of the errors Im getting: There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:

fbl_impressive Core 10166 - Error 0x80200010

Anyone else having troubles?
    Last edited by angelblast1997; 07-10-2015 at 07:01 PM.
    07-10-2015 05:33 PM
    If you can get to settings, there is some hope for a bug free experience :D

Create a new user account and give it admin privileges, then go to settings (your right-click hack) > accounts > disconnect the MS account from your current user account. Log in to the new account you created and connect your ms account there :) voila..

After creating the new account, switch to it to check if everything is working...

You can update from there to a new build :) or you can download one of the iso files available online and install the new build(s) manually :)
    07-10-2015 06:37 PM
    If you can get to settings, there is some hope for a bug free experience :D

Create a new user account and give it admin privileges, then go to settings (your right-click hack) > accounts > disconnect the MS account from your current user account. Log in to the new account you created and connect your ms account there :) voila..

After creating the new account, switch to it to check if everything is working...

You can update from there to a new build :) or you can download one of the iso files available online and install the new build(s) manually :)
    Yeah, I figured I needed to download a newer ISO and then update from there.

Thanks!
    ven07 likes this.
    07-10-2015 07:01 PM