Where's the MIDDLE FINGER EMOJI?

angelblast1997

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Microsoft said they were going to add a new emoji, one that has been yearned for years - the middle finger. It seems like they are flicking us off, it would be appropriate for them right now. So Joe and Gabe could use them on Twitter.

Do you want the middle finger emoji or you just give the middle finger emoji a middle finger?

Also, where are the different race emojis? Which in my opinion I think are racist. They are showing the different races, instead of expressing race neutrality and equality.

Last edited:

jval88

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I was looking for that too lol. Also I thought the current emoji set would be replaced with newer ones. Our emojis look a lot different than on other platforms.

ygtgngr

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I was looking for that too lol. Also I thought the current emoji set would be replaced with newer ones. Our emojis look a lot different than on other platforms.

That's one of my biggest problems. When I send a confused face to a friend with an iPhone she gets a worried one...

Guils

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
A middle finger emoji is indifferent to me, but I agree with the lack of ethnic groups. I hope they end up replacing all the current ones - they are just lifeless.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes