Does anyone else have trouble with this website on Edge?

eddieDOTexe

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
This site just does not work on Edge for me. I'll be typing in the middle of a sentence and all of a sudden my cursor will revert to the left end of the text box and type backwards. Try and fix it? TOO BAD the tab crashes and has to recover.

IM CRYING OG MI NIAGA SEOG TI EREHT DOG YM HOhouoThen you have to type y​

Lumious

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
Yes i have the same exact problem. Not only that but the website is slow as hell with Edge. Along with every other site i visit seems to be slower than Internet explorer. Edge is awful with this site in particular it is so incredibly slow it is unusable, i can barely even type in the reply area. Internet Explorer is better than Edge at least and that is still slow. The only browser i found that is bearable on this site is Chrome. I find it funny that the tests claim that Edge is beating all browsers for speed but general usage from popular websites would indicate otherwise.

jdballard

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Yes i have the same exact problem. Not only that but the website is slow as hell with Edge. Along with every other site i visit seems to be slower than Internet explorer.

Interesting. Maybe it's my perception but I find Edge faster than IE (except on this site, which is ironic that it's windowscentral.com). Read something the other day that Edge is beating Chrome in several benchmark tests. Didn't read all the details, though.

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Well, the thing I've noticed with Edge, on modern/beefy systems, edge is incredibly fast, in most cases faster than chrome, on not so good systems, Edge takes a massive performance hit and becomes a sluggish mess.

I use Edge on my main system which is a high end gaming pc, edge easily runs faster than chrome and firefox, however, I have a dinosaur of a laptop that was given to me, it came with vista, but apparently it was XP hardware (yea dell, your one of the reasons why vista has such a bad name) but Edge is completely un usable on it..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire