[TUTORIAL] Change Windows 10 login wallpaper

Ryan ODonnell

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2S20wmGMEg

If you want to change the wallpaper on the new login screen of Windows 10, you can watch my tutorial.
If you liked it, please give me a thumbs up on the video and share it around.
The download you need is in the video description :)

I hope this helps you all and I should point out that this works with builds 10162 and above.

Christian Tsika

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Ryan, Hi. So in fiddling with the lock screen background I have managed to break it....any ideas on fixing?
And no I wasn't using your method, which I'm sure I'll try as soon as I resolve my current issue!

I'm getting the: LoginUI.exe-Application Error
It continues: The exception Breakpoint, a breakpoint has been reached. (0x80000003) occurred in the application at location 0x00007FFD9889641B.

Ryan ODonnell

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Ryan, Hi. So in fiddling with the lock screen background I have managed to break it....any ideas on fixing?
And no I wasn't using your method, which I'm sure I'll try as soon as I resolve my current issue!

I'm getting the: LoginUI.exe-Application Error
It continues: The exception Breakpoint, a breakpoint has been reached. (0x80000003) occurred in the application at location 0x00007FFD9889641B.

Hmm, I haven't seen that anywhere before. I think you'll need to refresh the operating system files.

Go to Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Reset this PC.
You will retain your Windows Activation during this process, so no product key needed!

Christian Tsika

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Had to do a restore from a bootable flash drive but system is back to perfect...aside from the logon screen...
I noticed in the zip folder there are other files, are these files supposed to be copied onto C drive before running the app?
BTW, There was no way of logging on after the the pain color background failed to load.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos