I'm on Build 10074 ( my secondary device )- WU says " device is up-to-date "!!!!!

YashHarf

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I have no idea why WU is saying so.. Anybody has any solution for this??.. No more ISO can be obtained from Insider Website.. Am I stuck here till July 29 or is there any work around?
(Tried editing Registry from fbl_impressive to TH1 - No Luck ). . Thanks is advance :)

David Feifer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I have seen this before. Basically there is a moving window on updates and the build you are using is outside of that window. At this point I believe the only option you have is to return to the previous operating system you were using and wait for the release on the 29th. I doubt if you will ever see the update from the 10074 branch.

YashHarf

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I have seen this before. Basically there is a moving window on updates and the build you are using is outside of that window. At this point I believe the only option you have is to return to the previous operating system you were using and wait for the release on the 29th. I doubt if you will ever see the update from the 10074 branch.

So Better get the final version ISO and do a fresh install after 29th , Right? :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon