Windows 10 Mobile Emulator with Build 10240, how can I install it on my phone?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Windows 10 Mobile Emulator with Build 10240

Windows 10 Mobile Emulator with Build 10240 has leaked online, but I don't know how to install it on my phone... Any suggestions? Thanks!!!

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
The "Windows 10 Mobile Emulator" is actually an emulator that runs on your PC. It is made so that developers who are wanting to test their app on a Windows 10 Mobile device (such as a phone or small tablet) will be able to do so even if they don't have such a device. It is not made for your phone, but for a laptop/desktop PC.

It will also let you run phone apps in a window on your desktop, nice for phone apps that don't have a desktop counterpart, which probably won't happen with Windows 10 anyway.

Big Papa Smurf

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
The "Windows 10 Mobile Emulator" is actually an emulator that runs on your PC. It is made so that developers who are wanting to test their app on a Windows 10 Mobile device (such as a phone or small tablet) will be able to do so even if they don't have such a device. It is not made for your phone, but for a laptop/desktop PC.

It will also let you run phone apps in a window on your desktop, nice for phone apps that don't have a desktop counterpart, which probably won't happen with Windows 10 anyway.

It always makes me happy to see someone willing to educate the masses rather than just insult their intelligence. +1 to you sir/madam

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon