The Windows 10 "I'm Installing" Thread

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
If anyone has already updated his Windows, please check if somewhere is an option to download the ISO and make clean install. Thanks!

Edit: What if i make bootable USB with the files in the folder that is already on our computers?

Exactly what I was thinking. Untill I screwed up.

Does anyone know how to restart the download?

fiveaces01

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I have been running insider preview for quite a while and now my machine says only " Windows 10" and under the activation tab in update and security setting it says that I have Windows 10 Pro activated . Is this possible that I am done?

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
As some others have noted, it seems the installation files get downloaded elsewhere and then copied into the C:\$Windows.~BT folder. Mine was at 140MB but was still downloading (svchost.exe using intense network resources), yet about 15 minutes later the folder jumped to 3.3GB. Just be patient people :p

Blenyc

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
As some others have noted, it seems the installation files get downloaded elsewhere and then copied into the C:\$Windows.~BT folder. Mine was at 140MB but was still downloading (svchost.exe using intense network resources), yet about 15 minutes later the folder jumped to 3.3GB. Just be patient people :p

No the folder was already 2.6gb and then it went back to 140mb again.

rkrams

Jul 28, 2015
Visit site
Im an windows insider but not getting the update do i have to be on the preview build to get it ? how does the GWX tool know im an insider or not

Daniel Gilbert M

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
If your W10 update is not downloading make sure your automatic update is turned on ... any other option and it will not download ... just now changed the option and it started downloading.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss