Windows Update Error 80244019 and MediaCreationTool nor working

yosoyyoberdi

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi!

I know there are tons of messages about how to install or force install W10 but I have a different error and none of the solutions seem to work.

I'm getting error 80244019 in WindowsUupdate every time I try to look for updates. I've tried since yesterday the force command line but it does nothing. I've tried also fixing Windows Update with WUdiagnostic. It "solves" 3 or 4 errors everytime I run it but it doesn't change the 80244019 error.

How do I solve 80244019 error?

I have also tried the MediaCreationTool way but when it's going to start the installation it says that I'm trying to install a different language, not the one that uses my OS so it won't let me upgrade The only way is wiping my files and apps and I don't want that. How do I change the language of the MediaCreationTool?

Thank you

PS. It's crazy how easy was for my other PC to install it and how impossible it is with this one.

Kaare Mai

May 21, 2015
Visit site
I have the exact same problem with the mediacreationtoolx64. I live in Denmark and i use english as language on my windows 7 pro. But instead of just checking the language used MS has decided to do some ?ber secret magic trick that i cannot seem to escape so that it wants to install a danish version of windows 10. This is SO annoying. How can they just assume that you want a danish version just because you live in denmark? There can be a million reasons for using another language and the user should be able to upgrade to the language that they already uses.

Chuksynaza

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
Hey, you could try this

Go to your update settings and uncheck the Give me updates for other Microsoft products when I Update windows

1. Click change settings on the left side menu

2. Important updates----------------------------
Check for updates but let me choose whether to download and install them

Recommended Updates-----------------------
"checked" Give me recommended updates the same way I receive important updates

Microsoft update------------------------------------
"Uncheck" Give me updates for other Microsoft products when I Update windows

Hope this helps others who are having the same issue with,
Error Code 80244019

:wink:

Members online

No members online now.