Hi!

I know there are tons of messages about how to install or force install W10 but I have a different error and none of the solutions seem to work.

I'm getting error 80244019 in WindowsUupdate every time I try to look for updates. I've tried since yesterday the force command line but it does nothing. I've tried also fixing Windows Update with WUdiagnostic. It "solves" 3 or 4 errors everytime I run it but it doesn't change the 80244019 error.

How do I solve 80244019 error?

I have also tried the MediaCreationTool way but when it's going to start the installation it says that I'm trying to install a different language, not the one that uses my OS so it won't let me upgrade The only way is wiping my files and apps and I don't want that. How do I change the language of the MediaCreationTool?

Thank you

PS. It's crazy how easy was for my other PC to install it and how impossible it is with this one.
    07-29-2015 01:28 PM
    I have the exact same problem with the mediacreationtoolx64. I live in Denmark and i use english as language on my windows 7 pro. But instead of just checking the language used MS has decided to do some ber secret magic trick that i cannot seem to escape so that it wants to install a danish version of windows 10. This is SO annoying. How can they just assume that you want a danish version just because you live in denmark? There can be a million reasons for using another language and the user should be able to upgrade to the language that they already uses.
    07-29-2015 04:01 PM
    If you find a solution please tell me...
    07-29-2015 06:01 PM
    Hey, you could try this

Go to your update settings and uncheck the Give me updates for other Microsoft products when I Update windows

1. Click change settings on the left side menu

2. Important updates----------------------------
    Check for updates but let me choose whether to download and install them

Recommended Updates-----------------------
    "checked" Give me recommended updates the same way I receive important updates

Microsoft update------------------------------------
    "Uncheck" Give me updates for other Microsoft products when I Update windows

Hope this helps others who are having the same issue with,
    Error Code 80244019

08-24-2015 09:37 AM