Can I get some help with trackpad gestures configurations?

Rony Dominic

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
Just installed win10 in the afternoon and so far enjoying the experience. then again there are a few things I need to get used to, but the one thing I have been getting really annoyed with is the trackpad gestures.

I own a dell xps 15 and was running windows 7 earlier. one gesture on the trackpad that I mostly used was the a horizontal 3 finger swipe to navigate front or back in an app/browser. Since I have installed win10 it seems this gesture is to switch between apps.

I hope you can see how this can get really annoying. I just wanted to know if there is anyway I can configure/disable the default windows trackpad gestures.

mildor

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
same here... I don't know how to do this... very weird for me... after a time using chrome... gestures change, and I can switch between apps with 3 finger gesture again... but when I restart the PC eveyrthing comes to "new miltitask view" gestures... and after.... a minutes using chrome, it changes

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
None work on my laptop. I found a work around for my timeline, but no dice at all on my 7720. No drivers available for the synaptics touch pads.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss