Edge and Hulu

Charlie Pelosi

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
So, Windows 10 is pretty cool. I've upgraded 4 of my PCs today and all went well.

However on all 4 of them, while watching a couple shows on Hulu, Hulu will eventually get the "sorry this video is not available right now" error, and it needs to be refreshed. This is using the new Edge browser.

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this issue?

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Yep. Don't stress with it. Use IE or Firefox. Edge is a development and largely incomplete browser at this point..

Charlie Pelosi

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
So today I was watching Hulu with edge. I fell asleep and woke 3 hours later to find Hulu still playing perfectly. Maybe the background updates yesterday are what caused the problems? Anyway, I'm glad it works :grin:

Paul Banta

Oct 18, 2015
Visit site
I upgraded to Windows 10 with the free upgrade offer back in August. Everything installed alright and with some tweaks got it the way I want it. Only persisting problem is MS Edge still won't play some kinds of Flash content, most notably Hulu and Pandora. Enabling the Adobe toggle in settings doesn't help with this either. Everything else works in the browser and it look very sharp, but having to jump to a back up browser every time I want to use Hulu or Pandora is slightly annoying. Will Edge upgrade tp play what MS considers "outdated" content or will I have to wait until Hulu/Pandora catch up to HTML 5?

Paul Banta

Oct 18, 2015
Visit site
I can't get Hulu or Pandora to play at all in my Edge, even after toggling the "enable Adobe Flash player button in settings. Still have to use an alternate browser for them.

Charlie Pelosi

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I can't get Hulu or Pandora to play at all in my Edge, even after toggling the "enable Adobe Flash player button in settings. Still have to use an alternate browser for them.

Maybe do the updates? I haven't had trouble with Hulu or Pandora in a very long time. In fact Edge works really great.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234