is there is any way to get Windows 10 for phones just before its out for phones?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

is there is any way to get windows 10 for phones just before its out for phones?!

When windows phone 8 we could get 8.1 just by downloading preview for devlopers, so is there is any way to do the same to get win10? I'm still using L820 and it seems it wont get the win10 early :( any body have trick?

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: is there is any way to get windows 10 for phones just before its out for phones?!

I cant believe you have no idea :p but, yes theres a way to get windows 10 mobile earlier, take in mind that it is not finish yet so you moght encounter some little bit of issues. Just download app called windows insider and register at microsoft.com as an insider.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
There is a similar programme for phones akin to the programme on PCs. Windows Insider, however that is not for the faint hearted nor is it meant to be installed on your daily driver. As there are risks to installing it a) potentially bricking your device b)no able to make or receive calls etc.

Having said that the latest builds have been stable for many but not all, so your experience may vary.

Furthermore if you do choose go down that route, best get a cheap tester 630 or 520 and check it out on that. After a successful install leave the phone alone until it is fully cooled down (best use a surface that dissipates heat really effectively).

Ahmed Almubarak

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: is there is any way to get windows 10 for phones just before its out for phones?!

Yep, I know, I used the windows insider app but its lagy and slow and I did factory rest my phone to 8.1 looks like there isn't! thx guys 😉 (I am the who asked the question by the way I wasn't signed up 😏)

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Windows 10 is not supported for ALL windows phone as yet.

But it is available via the preview once your phone is supportd.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720