Can someone upload Win10 iso to Mega?

noah van tiggel

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
Can someone upload win10 iso to mega.

Hey guys,

Can someone who has already downloaded the windows iso from the creation tool upload it to something like mega so I can download it? When I try to download it using windows update or creation tool it constantly fails as my internet requires me to log in again after 3 hours or so and I thought the download would just continue but NOOOO the tool has to stop working and delete ALL of the downloaded files and start from 0%...

I'm not asking for anything cracked, I have a valid copy of windows 8.1 but the download will not complete and everytime I download it, I'm wasting 5+ hours and I would really like to upgrade!

Can someone please upload the 64bit pro version from the us?

Much appreciated!

stokes1510

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: Can someone upload win10 iso to mega.

I had same problem so downloaded from getintopc.com best of luck mine currently on 6% upgrading windows screen

noah van tiggel

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site

I had same problem so downloaded from getintopc.com best of luck mine currently on 6% upgrading windows screen

Isn't this a non final build? I read that it's an rtm build! I'm fine with it but can I update from my current win8.1 and will it update my product key to windows 10 so it's activated?

stokes1510

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site

Isn't this a non final build? I read that it's an rtm build! I'm fine with it but can I update from my current win8.1 and will it update my product key to windows 10 so it's activated?

Scrap that it's the enterprise edition and won't activate

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans