Store and Apps won't load!

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Could you provide a screenshot of what you're exactly experiencing?

From my experience, there was a time frame where I couldn't download any app. A few moments later, one of the apps started downloading but the remaining apps still didn't want to be downloaded. Much later, I retried and all the apps were eventually downloaded in queue.

Perhaps the servers are currently busy with the rollout? Hold on a bit and try again later to see if the apps begin downloading.

Miles Taven

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
I can't access the store at all, so can't screenshot anything, havn't been able to get on it since I got Windows 10. I can get on the store every time on the other laptop, really don't think it's on MS's end.

As soon as I launch it, it disappears 1 second later. Everytime I load an app it says "This app can't open" "Check the Windows Store for more info about ________"

Miles Taven

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
I tried this command in Powershell Admin

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

It's put an exclamation mark on the store and apps in the start menu, not much else tho.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Then it may be a corrupt installation of the store app. Not sure what the particular solution will be, but if you have the luxury of a clean re-installation of the entire OS then that should fix the issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte