Can I get some help with audio issues with Windows 10?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Audio issues with Windows 10

I bought a new Dell Precision M3800 about a month ago and just yesterday I upgraded the OS to Windows 10. However somehow the audio quality I receive in my earphones seems to have deteriorated significantly, with the bass coming up flat. I'm using a pair of a-JAYS One, the the earphones are definitely not the problem cos it works fine when plugged to other devices and also worked fine before I upgraded.

I tried reinstalling the audio driver but the problem still persists. Anyone else experiencing such issues? The audio I hear on my earphone now is similar to the poor quality of disposable earphones! :(

Wr3ckonize37

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: Audio issues with Windows 10

I am having the exact same audio problems as you and I have a dell inspiron 7547 and it happened when I have upgraded myself to windows 10.....So yes if you or anyone else figures this out any knowledge would be appreciated thank you

Matt Szewczyk

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: Audio issues with Windows 10

I'm having the same issue across the entire OS, one minute the audio will be ok and the next it will sound like it's coming through mud. Unfortunately, the Windows 10 drivers for my SoundBlaster ZXR card won't be available until later this month.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre