I tried to download word, excel and powerpoint from the windows store. They got stuck at 6.6MB and then I waited for some time hoping they would continue in the background, but after a long time they weren't installing or anything, and I selected them and uninstalled them from the app list in start menu and just before deleting they showed "installing" message and vanished. Now I started my next today and when I tried to download them again, they showed as if they are installing and without any data download they quickly showed "restoring data" and then "installing" and then that stopped. I went to check the app list but they weren't there. I went to the store again and there it showed they weren't installed. I tried the same process again and after the "installing" message the "install" button would be back on the app in the store. I tried wsreset but didn't help.
    Any solution? Thanks.
    07-31-2015 03:53 AM
    Press the install button and leave it. Don't mess with it. The installation takes sometime and the progress bar in the store is gletchy sometimes. Also have you tried searching in Cortana for them?
    07-31-2015 03:56 AM
    Press the install button and leave it. Don't mess with it. The installation takes sometime and the progress bar in the store is gletchy sometimes. Also have you tried searching in Cortana for them?
    ya I checked with Cortana - not showing up any app. The thing is when I press the install but, it seems as if it installs and at the end the install button reappears. if I press it again, the same thing.
    07-31-2015 05:23 AM