W10 Mail App is a step back - list of mail clients like 8.1

Saeglopur89

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Hello there!

I'm so disappointed with new W10 Mail App :/ Design is awful so all mails looks the same, it's too 'busy' right now. And also categories, list of accounts in the corner - all of that is gone. I'm even thinking about moving back to W8.1. Outlook 2013 and 2016 preview are to much for me - also there's no one simple indicator how many emails are now for each account.

What are your thoughts? Are you moving to some new app? I've checked Ink and Mailbird but they are not so 'responsive' while scaling or moving to the one side of the screen. I'm still using 8.1 on my Surface RT. Hope that they won't change this app in September :/

Robholden

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I actually quite like the new app... I don't see too many issues with just tapping accounts and selecting an account to change.
I also find the new app MUCH faster than the old 8.1 app, so in that respect I am very happy!

Link Kadeshi

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
I like some things about the 10 Mail, and like some things about the 8.1 mail app. I actually was just using it on my tablet and thought "Wow, this is so much better, but I miss how this was from 8.1." I guess I have mixed emotions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99