Where do I download Windows 10 Pro 64-bit ISO file without using the tools?

tippy9710

Jul 31, 2015
Visit site
where to download windows 10 pro 64-bit iso file without using the tools

I have a legal copy ( and registered) of windows 7 ultimate on my desktop pc. I cannot get the windows 10 upgrade icon. have tried all the ways to fix the issue to no avail. I use to be a technet subscriber who could download windows software already as an iso file, so I'm looking for the same type in the windows 10 upgrade. Any ideas and or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

rcloke91

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: where to download windows 10 pro 64-bit iso file without using the tools

I have a legal copy ( and registered) of windows 7 ultimate on my desktop pc. I cannot get the windows 10 upgrade icon. have tried all the ways to fix the issue to no avail. I use to be a technet subscriber who could download windows software already as an iso file, so I'm looking for the same type in the windows 10 upgrade. Any ideas and or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

You can use the tools that have been linked before. It seems like the page right now is down, but you can use the tool provided by microsoft to download the Windows 10 iso without needing to upgrade your PC through that tool or make a USB through tool.

Click Download Tool Now for the appropriate version of windows that you need. When it opens, click on Create Installation Media for another PC. Select the appropriate settings on the next page, and then select Iso File.

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...Fsoftware-download%2Fwindows10&token=kIp_fUbT

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers