Three vexing issues: App location, OneDrive, Sound

Alexraptor

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
Interesting OS to say the least but I've run into three issues I consider pretty major running on my PC.

1. App Location
Under the "Storage" settings there is an option called "New apps will save to" that defaults to the C:\ drive, which is greyed out and cannot be changed. Nor is it possible to "Move" apps to another drive. Any fix fo this?

2. OneDrive
First I set up to use my Microsoft account, then I switched to a local account, before I changed my mind again and went back to using a Microsoft account. Only now, OneDrive seems to be broken. It won't sync files and on the taskbar icon its greyed out and reads as "Not Logged In" and I cannot find anywhere to log back in again. Is there a solution?

3. Sound
The most irritating issue of all. For some reason after I install the sound drivers for my Creative X-Fi Titanium PCI-E it works just fine.... until I reboot the system, then the sound permanently stops working. Oh everything shows up as working and all... only nothing comes out of the speakers or headphones.
I even tried manually selecting the driver in device manager, which worked.... until the next reboot.

Any suggestions to solve these issues would be great.
Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss