How to unblock a device after entering the wrong device password too many times

nitesh khanduja

Jul 31, 2015
Visit site
In wp10 I got stuck when my correct password was no accepted by my phone.. I tried. Alot.... But cant access my phone.. So I tried. A solution. Hope it will help u all ...
go to windows.com
Sign in there
in devices lock your phone
and generate a new password
your phone will automatically get locked
Un lock your phone using. New password
And boom it will unlock...
And you can access your phone 😊

prasanna moholkar

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
How to unlock a locked windows 10 mobile with forgotten pin

PIN lock is one of ways to keep private data safe on your Windows 10 Mobile, but if you forget it, there is no way to recover it. You will need to hard reset your phone, and do everything again. This is what most of us know, but there is a way out.

Forgot PIN Find my Phone PIN Lock

Find my Phone feature on Windows 10 Mobile allows you to remote lock your phone with a PIN of your own choice. As long as the phone is connected to the internet and accessible, you can reset your PIN lock remotely. If you never enabled Find my Phone feature, the only option is to reset your device. So lets find out how yo can Unlock a Locked Windows 10 Mobile with Forgotten PIN!!

Enable Find my Phone:
?Settings > Update and Recovery > Find my Phone
?Toggle the options which saves your device location periodically & more often.
?Make sure you have SIM in the phone, and it works.

Enable Find my Phone Windows 10 Mobile

How to remotely change PIN

Let?s say you forgot your PIN, and have entered multiple times with no success. Windows 10 Mobile blocks you out, and sometimes even asks you to restart the phone before trying that.
?Go to https://account.microsoft.com/devices and select your device.
?Click on Find My Phone. The next page gives you option to Ring, Lock and Erase.
?Click on Lock. Here you can set a 6 digit PIN, along with a message and an option contact number.
?Clock on Lock again, and your phone should get locked with new PIN.
?Use the new PIN to unlock.

Find my Phone Windows 10 Mobile PIN Lock

Interesting to note:
?Instead of 4 digit PIN lock, Windows 10 Mobile now has 6 digit PIN lock, along with option to use a number. Windows Phone 8.1 has 4 digit PIN lock with only option to send message.
?The phone restarts once the new PIN is remotely set.

So the first thing I would recommend anybody when setting up their Windows 10 Mobile would be to enable Find my Phone feature, even if it?s not a full proof option to find your lost phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo