screen keep on flashing

gamemaster489

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Hi new to this ok i put window 10 on my dell XPS-420 I sign in it goes to my home page and the screen keep
on flashing i can not do anything the arrow that the mouse move there's a blue circle that keeps on going and when it stop the screen stop flashing too it last 10sec then it start to flashing again with the blue circle keep turning like it up date something well it 2 days and the same thing the pc on for 2 days too any help thank you ken

Ken Dowswell

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
I have the same thing happening. After signing on and homepage loads, shortly after that the page flashes and is gone. It reloads and 30 seconds later it will flash again, on and off continually. Loaded 10 24 hours earlier, system was okay until early in the evening after a reboot. Now all reboots are the same. Lucky enough at one point to get on the internet, but I can't get to settings to find a fix

dalchina

Jul 31, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I had a flashing screen (white, scrolling down, then black, erratically) during my first attempt to install Win 10, but that was at the login page, and I could never get to the desktop.

I uninstalled Aeroglass (recommended to be uninstalled elsewhere) which I'd used to give a good Aero effect in Win 8.1.

Might be you have some program installed that conflicts.

Also check your graphics driver.. for the first 4 hours or so after success with my 2nd attempt I had a basic MS driver, then got Nvidia via an automatic update- which fortunately works. Many report the latest problems with the Nvidia driver supplied via Win 10, and advise using a previous version- don't know if that's at all relevant to you. Good luck

Chris Avery

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
I'm having the exact same problem, I'm having to use my wife's sign in section of the laptop to ask for help to fix it as I can't do anything on mine before the screen flashes and exits whatever I'm trying to do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon