Game recordings can't record!

PratikMade

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm running Windows 10 on my hp aio desktop powered by Intel core i5, 4gb ram, NVIDIA GeForce 610 2gb. Problem is whenever I try to record clip hitting windows button+G it says it can't record only can capture screenshots. When I hit the system requirements page for recording clips in windows 10 all my system requirements do meet the given. Also my system is fully updated with all the drivers required.

dakiorwen

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Happens the same to me, I used to record my gameplays with Action! Mirilis now the program doesn't run anymore on Windows 10. I tried to use the Win 10 recording device "Win+Alt+R" or the game recording menu "Win+G" and neither of those worked on any of my games except Team Fortress 2.

James Jordan4

Sep 24, 2015
Visit site
Well, I have met the same problem. Every time I tried recording a game, StarCraft or World of Warcraft, after 10 seconds it will say ”There is nothing to record. Play some more and try again”. Then I tried to change to Window mode, still the same. But it worked fine three days ago. I have tried several times and this trouble is quite annoying. I also tried Win key+Alt+R and it doesn’t work, either. It seems the beta version is not so stable in game detecting. Maybe employing a professional program will be better. Fraps, Bandicam and Apowersoft Free Online Screen Recorder, are what I have learned usable on Win10. I will check it out and tell you guys later!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa