Error Code: 0x80072726 - When sync'ing Mail for Windows 10

pakmul

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Got the error code: 0x8007276 "Something went wrong...", when sync'ing Yahoo & Gmail accounts in Mail app for Windows 10, Outlook accounts work fine. Anybody has similar issues ? Ideas to fix this ?

Damian Finer

Aug 7, 2015
Visit site
Sorry for my English.
Also I have AVG Internet Security 2015.
Open AVG - options - firewall settings - applications - search Host Process for Windows Services C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SVCHOST.EXE - Allow - OK

Last edited:

ligoniogarn

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
You have to add the TCP ports that your firewall are blocking. I configured my AVG Firewall adding the 993 & 465 TCP & UDP ports in the applications - in this root C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SVCHOST.EXE - Edit - and last find Time Synchronization Client TCP / Time Synchronization Client UDP - Then edit the rule in remote port section in order to add the ports mentioned above.

I attached a pic with the configuration.

I'm sorry for my English. I hope you can solve this issue.Cambiar_el_detalle_de_los_puertos_remotos.jpg

Ultra902

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
I don't have AVG or a Virus Program on my system and Ive been getting this error with my account on my windows phones both old and new I recently purchased and the old one since last Sept !! Now since going to Win 10 I'm getting this when syncing or updating the mail client on Win 10 as its basically now the mobile one used on win phones

LawnOrnament

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for this tip!

For anyone using Webroot, it's done through PC Security settings > Block/Allow Files. Hit 'add file' and a file explorer will open up. Pull up C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SVCHOST.EXE.

Janine McEvilly

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I have no tech ability whatsoever - but I do appear to have this issue. I have Sophos EndPoint Security. I cannot for the life of me find where/how to allow this? Wish I'd just asked in the first place now, I've been through the whole laptop I think! ;) A "how to for dummies" walk-through would be great! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa