Hi,

When I enable or install the driver for the AMD R7 2xx Series on Windows 10 - the screen no longer 'fits'. Like, it is cut off around the edges.

Once I disable the driver, and use the Windows default driver, it displays fine, except, of course, it is then no longer allowing me to play games due to the lack of a proper graphics driver.

I contacted AMD support, but I've had no response, and Microsoft have escalated it to level 2, but due to the high volume of support requests they won't be able to get back to me until the end of the week.

Does anyone here have any suggestions?
    08-03-2015 02:53 PM
    Did you try adjusting overscan inside the Catalyst Control Center software that comes with the drivers?
    08-03-2015 03:09 PM
    I also had a similar issue with 15.7 and windows 10 on my R9 280x. My system seemed to shift everything down and to the right. Like I could only see part of the screen. I adjusted resolution to highest setting and rebooted. Then i re-installed the video driver and everything worked properly.
    08-03-2015 03:16 PM
    Did you try adjusting overscan inside the Catalyst Control Center software that comes with the drivers?
    I played with every setting that was present (and Microsoft Support did, too). I don't remember there being an overscan setting, but if there was, I would have already tried it, so I presume so.

I also had a similar issue with 15.7 and windows 10 on my R9 280x. My system seemed to shift everything down and to the right. Like I could only see part of the screen. I adjusted resolution to highest setting and rebooted. Then i re-installed the video driver and everything worked properly.
    I've already done that, and Microsoft did too. It made no difference, apart from disabling the AMD driver and then rebooting, but of course then I'm not getting the full performance.
    08-03-2015 03:18 PM
    Are you using the most recent driver? 15.7.1 is different than 15.7 AMD released a new driver specifically for Windows 10 on launch day.
    08-12-2015 12:18 AM