Bluetooth issue Windows 10

Rowland Jonathan1

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
Hello,I am using a Lumia 520.I am trying to connect my phone via Bluetooth but the laptop can't discover my phone and hence not able to connect.Anyone else facing the same situation or knows a solution?

jheydisuanco

Jul 19, 2015
Visit site
i do fix that to my cousin's Acer Laptrop. 1st thing 1st, check your laptop manufacture website if they offer windows 10 version their drivers, try also in other version of OS such win7, win8/8.1. but if doesn't work, what i done with my cousin laptop is to uninstall the bluetooth briver in "Device Manager" then it restart automatically. After restart, go to "Settings > Update & Security then update. Windows 10 will download your Bluetooth driver, on my experience after downloading there is "Retry" button or fail message but after click again the "retry" button the laptop will automatically restart. Then after restart, my cousin Bluetooth laptop is working now. can paired any devices.

Rowland Jonathan1

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
i do fix that to my cousin's Acer Laptrop. 1st thing 1st, check your laptop manufacture website if they offer windows 10 version their drivers, try also in other version of OS such win7, win8/8.1. but if doesn't work, what i done with my cousin laptop is to uninstall the bluetooth briver in "Device Manager" then it restart automatically. After restart, go to "Settings > Update & Security then update. Windows 10 will download your Bluetooth driver, on my experience after downloading there is "Retry" button or fail message but after click again the "retry" button the laptop will automatically restart. Then after restart, my cousin Bluetooth laptop is working now. can paired any devices.
I uninstalled and reinstalled it now connects and then disconnects immediately.Not a stable connection.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05