Mail App not syncing

NateDawgSC

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I have noticed today that the Mail app in Windows 10 does not sync my Office 365 or Outlook.com accounts, nor does it provide any notifications. I have the accounts set to download messages as they come in. I can only manually sync them. Additionally, the Mail app is not listed as one of the options to run as a background app. Any ideas?

NateDawgSC

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I think I found out why my Mail was not syncing. I have the Surface 3 LTE and I noticed that the mail app will not sync or notify, if I am on the mobile network. However, once I hit the wifi, it starts to sync and notify automatically. Now, I need to figure out how to get it sync and notify while on mobile network?

bonskibon37

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
I have noticed today that the Mail app in Windows 10 does not sync my Office 365 or Outlook.com accounts, nor does it provide any notifications. I have the accounts set to download messages as they come in. I can only manually sync them. Additionally, the Mail app is not listed as one of the options to run as a background app. Any ideas?
I have the same issue along with many other people... hoping for a fix through Microsoft soon.

PJ Benson

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
Do all LTE versions have this issue?
Has anyone heard when this will be corrected?
Our local Microsoft Store would only say it is a known issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999