How can I stop my Windows 10 desktop flashing?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

windows 10 desktop flashing

I installed windows 10 from 8.1 on my Vision E2 Gateway. When I sign in, the desktop keeps flashing a black screen every second. It doesn't allow me to open anything, I can't click on any icons visible, and this has been happening ever since I first signed in with windows 10. How do I fix this? Is it a virus or something? It can't be that my computer isn't compatible, because it TOLD me it WAS. Please help!!

Alex America

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site
Hello there!
The date of this post looks way back in time and it is same that no one has replied as of yet. I don't know if you managed to amend the flashing, but here is my suggestion. On Windows 10 Professional (and Enterprise) version, please run Windows Update and apply all Important and optional updates (excluding language packs) available for your system. When installation is completed, shut down (do not restart it) the computer. Upon booting up check for Windows Updates again, apply if any. Also make sure antivirus program database is updated to its latest release. Check with video card manufacturer for newer video driver.
Let me know the result.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon