Microsoft Edge doesnt work well...

Alejandro Rangel

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
Well, i update to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1, the OS is working great and even better that before, now the apps open really fast when before they take a while or even not open at all.

My main problem is that now Chrome and Microsoft Edge doesnt work well, i cant open google.com because the page dont open, i can only open bing. com and i really doesnt like that a bit at all, i cant open youtube.com, even i cant open facebook.com.

I search here and one user have the same problem that me, i erase the DNS of Chrome and that doesnt work, is like if the search is being control by something and i dont wanna to lose all the time i put in upgrading only to go back to Windows 8.1

So please help me to find the way to open Google.com, Facebook.com, Youtube.com in Microsoft Edge and Chrome please...

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Are you sure you don't live in China? :p in any case, download chrome (again) or another browser and check if the issue is still there. Out of curiosity, can you open those sites via a different device? (eg phone)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb