Why can't I sign into my Microsoft Account in Windows 10?

Koushik Kanji

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
Why can't I sign into my Microsoft Account in Windows 10

Currently I am signed into a local account in Windows 10. so I tried to sign into my Microsoft Account to use all MSN apps...
But every time I click on the " Sign in with a Microsoft Account instead' nothing happens!
As a result I can't use the essential MSN apps !
PLEASE HELP! I don't want to go back to Windows 8.1 and then again upgrade to 10!

illidanx

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why can't I sign into my Microsoft Account in Windows 10

Currently I am signed into a local account in Windows 10. so I tried to sign into my Microsoft Account to use all MSN apps...
But every time I click on the " Sign in with a Microsoft Account instead' nothing happens!
As a result I can't use the essential MSN apps !
PLEASE HELP! I don't want to go back to Windows 8.1 and then again upgrade to 10!

You don't have to go back to W8.1. You can wipe the current W10 installation and install a new one and it will activate just fine.

mukhlisviovix

May 21, 2013
Visit site

I have the same problem T_T so i tried resetting Windows 10 hoping it will works

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site

This is happening with Daniel Rubino as well.

The only fix I could find was to create a new password on outlook.com, it temporarily fixes the issue until the next update. So annoying. I hope there is a fix. Also, it won't let me use the windows 10 mail app to check my outlook.com account :(

MATRIX RELOADED

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Any update regarding this problem? I updated my Windows 7 ultimate yesterday to windows 10 pro and I can't log in using my Microsoft account. Nothing is happening when I click "sign in with a Microsoft account instead". Computer is up to date as I downloaded every update offered.

Link Kadeshi

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
My SP2, when making a new account, wouldn't attach to MS. Well, tried a reset, and it gives me some Inaccessible_Boot_Device error and goes back to before it tried. Wow does Win 10 hate me. ;-P

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs