Project Astoria Tools Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Addy

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Which apps you already tried? How compatible are they? Any crashes?
so far I have gotten pixel dungeon 1.9 to run I get an error message at start up saying I can't run the app without the google play store which I don't have installed (duh) but after clicking the only prompt the window has the game continues as normal.
I love this!

ygtgngr

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I have an 820 but I dont have W10 on it. I have 635 (512mb) with W10 but not compatible 😒 is there are way to make this work on 635 lower memory version? Or should I update my 820...

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
so far I have gotten pixel dungeon 1.9 to run I get an error message at start up saying I can't run the app without the google play store which I don't have installed (duh) but after clicking the only prompt the window has the game continues as normal.
I love this!

Try to find google playstore apk and instal it. It may work *maybe

Jezza

May 8, 2015
Visit site
This seems all too good to be true. I'm curious how long this will last until Google or Microsoft put an end to it. Google won't like it because it results in apps being pirated to a non android operating system and Microsoft won't like it because the apps aren't being purchased through the windows store.

That being said, I hope it remains and highlights to developers how easy it is to move their app to Windows Phone. It's certainly made my plan on switching to a 950 from my old S4 more interesting.

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
This seems all too good to be true. I'm curious how long this will last until Google or Microsoft put an end to it. Google won't like it because it results in apps being pirated to a non android operating system and Microsoft won't like it because the apps aren't being purchased through the windows store.

That being said, I hope it remains and highlights to developers how easy it is to move their app to Windows Phone. It's certainly made my plan on switching to a 950 from my old S4 more interesting.

This project is intended to developer not end user. That being said google can't do anything since they didn't own android. The android is an opensource project that anyone can use, modify and distribute as they like. There is no such thing as pirated apps on playstore which run on non android devices since android devices itself isn't particularly stick with google. Run android apps on windows in native speed? It's already happen on desktop. Since windows 10 is one platform for all why not mobile version isn't able to do so?

*able not must

Yes windows platform has great potential since using NT kernel for mobile

Matt Addy

May 29, 2014
Visit site
so this has kind of broken my phone. after installing a few apps and games my phone crashed and restarted. now I can no longer use wconnect.exe to connect to my phone and I cant get into the developer settings (whenever I try all my quick setting tiles start flashing and become unresponsive). also the android apps I installed have become really slow. will update if I find a solution.

UPDATE
Problem seems to be getting worse. Now I can't even uninstall apps.

Last edited:

Akhil rockstar

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
so this has kind of broken my phone. after installing a few apps and games my phone crashed and restarted. now I can no longer use wconnect.exe to connect to my phone and I cant get into the developer settings (whenever I try all my quick setting tiles start flashing and become unresponsive). also the android apps I installed have become really slow. will update if I find a solution.

Do a soft reset.

oscarxvita

May 1, 2013
Visit site

UPDATE
Problem seems to be getting worse. Now I can't even uninstall apps.
Do a Hard reset,though it will clear everything personal

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
What if the "For Developers" settings entry always crashes on Windows 10 Mobile? I can't set it up on the phone side.

Unfortunately, then there's nothing you can do about it until a new build, I think. My 920 worked the first time to install a couple apps, but then same issue when I tried to do it a second time.

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
i am getting this error when installing ipoverusb"Verify that you have sufficient privileges to install system services. Retry"

You need to have an administrator account to install it. However, if you're using a Wifi connection, that installer is unnecessary anyway. Just use the phone's wifi IP address instead of connecting it with the USB cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss