Facing issues in WINDOWS 10

Yasar Arafath M

Aug 8, 2015
Visit site
After upgraded to Windows 10 my laptop is having lots of issues. Hangs a lot (its a new laptop with I3 processor), not able to create new folder, If I right click, mouser pointer is keep on rotating, not even able to create new folder using the shortcut keys.. Does anyone else facing the same problem?

manuelcr

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi, i have the same problem with the hangs.

Laptop Asus K53S, i5-2430M, NVIDIA 820, SSD.

If I install the last available updates, the laptop hangs everytime that i reach the desktop and i must to turn it off (using the physical button).

I think that it is a problem with the Intel Graphics Display Drivers, because one time Windows recover itself and showed a information message about a problem with this driver.

At Intel's web they say that we can download the last display driver version using Windows Update, but if I install the updates the problem comes back.

Bryan Klug

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site
Same here. My two year old Windows 7 laptop is now a brick after installing Windows 10. It is currently at the Windows store for evaluation but they are telling me that it looks like everything will be lost. Prior to Windows 10 this was a flawless machine that never failed me.
Thanks Microsoft.
I had to un-install Windows 10 from My wife's laptop running 8.1 as it was very buggy with her Wi-Fi and Onedrive. She is a Realestate agent whose laptop is her life line to her work. She is back in business now that we did the un-install!

Very frustrated. Next laptop will not have Windows 10

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans