Film and TV App (Win 10) does not play multiple videos

C kk

Aug 8, 2015
Visit site
Or am I missing something? Just when I was excited about a successor (maybe finally a decent one) to the Media Player.... I have found no way to advance to the next video when I select 10 vids and hit play - and I do this a lot... (you know.. came back from vacation, want to watch ALL my movies, not just one). Seriously?

lajili salwa

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
oh my god this frustrates me so much! i loved evrything all almost about W10;, i finally downloded it... so this isssue spoiled it. secially that i have arranged files of themed music, but FILM AND TV insisted not to allow me that peasure...
is it because i don' t have a microsoft acount (i don t want to, i m pretty used to Google account, i m too afraid the synchronisation of all my data goes wrong) and that THIS APPLICATION need the connection to that account to have access to.. I don t know! i m lost with that Groove stuff too.. now to avoid FILM AND TV when i uplowd music it s all on MP3 extention and dispite that some are media player files, other grooves aaagh
GIVE ME A SOLUTION!! since 2015 you must have found a solution .. otherwise i ll remove that app and i m not sure W10 works exclusivly with it or not

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99