Groove Music pauses when you minimize it?

anon(5383410)

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I've been waving the flag for the new ecosystem for quite some time now, but c'mon guys. This is ridiculous. We're out of beta, you have more than enough to allocate in dev/testing/qa resources, how on earth did this slip through? Is Groove Music muting/pausing/stopping for anyone else when they minimize? I have to leave it open to continue to hear music which isn't the end of the world but this bug really shouldn't have survived beta testing.

Idiosyncrasy

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I've been waving the flag for the new ecosystem for quite some time now, but c'mon guys. This is ridiculous. We're out of beta, you have more than enough to allocate in dev/testing/qa resources, how on earth did this slip through? Is Groove Music muting/pausing/stopping for anyone else when they minimize? I have to leave it open to continue to hear music which isn't the end of the world but this bug really shouldn't have survived beta testing.

No issues for me here on my desktop or on my Surface. I had the music pause a few months ago on an earlier build whenever the screen turned off, but that why away a while back.

Also no issues on my phones either, so I would recommend just checking for updates in the store and maybe try doing a system restore/repair from the settings menu (use the option to keep your files)

AkArora

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Yes, this happened to me once or twice. Seems like a rare occurring bug. Try to switch to other apps through task bar, the music wont stop and it will keep playing in the background.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos