Windows 10 Problems

douglaswilson

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure if this is in the correct place so if it's not I apologize. I signed up for windows 10 and it started downloading last weekend. Today a week later it is still downloading. I rebooted twice trying to unstick it and it went right back to downloading again. When I click on check progress the window goes away and doesn't show me anything. Is this normal??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

holzlondon

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I had a similar issue last week. I had signed up and reserved my upgrade, and I waited patiently after trying to force the upgrade.

Eventually I go the message that my upgrade was downloaded and ready to install. This was in the morning before going to work, so I left it until the evening. So, I started the upgrade app again in the evening, and it then started to re-download it again - really, really slow - 2% after about 3 hours. Eventually, it failed. I restarted it twice, and then it gave me one of the error messages (can't remember which one - it was the 8200XXX format).

After about 5 attempts at restarting the upgrade process, it started to download again, quite quickly actually. Within 20 minutes it was ready to upgrade. Then, everything went smoothly. I don't have a solution for you unfortunately - maybe just the hope that things will sort themselves out...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa