Can you bypass Windows 10 compatibility check?

bchildress

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I have the "Sonic Studio DLA" uninstall issue and have done every trick I can find. One time I hid the Uninstall and continue button and it magically went on to install Windows 10 successfully! However the one issue I had was the bluetooth driver was missing so I went to install one from Toshiba site (Satellite L775) and it caused an error condition so I wanted to back it out but it was 2 am and I was tired so I tried the go to previous build option - expecting it to go to previous restore point of when it was first installed but no - It went back to Windows 7 and I am stuck at "uninstall Sonic Studio DLA" message again. Wife is happy because she wasn't that excited about learning Win 10 but I would prefer to have it upgraded anyway and she balks at the clean install.
So I know Windows 10 works and message is not accurate , so how do I bypass it? Will a quiet install or unattended with answers bypass it?

Ozzy1320

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I have the "Sonic Studio DLA" uninstall issue and have done every trick I can find. One time I hid the Uninstall and continue button and it magically went on to install Windows 10 successfully! However the one issue I had was the bluetooth driver was missing so I went to install one from Toshiba site (Satellite L775) and it caused an error condition so I wanted to back it out but it was 2 am and I was tired so I tried the go to previous build option - expecting it to go to previous restore point of when it was first installed but no - It went back to Windows 7 and I am stuck at "uninstall Sonic Studio DLA" message again. Wife is happy because she wasn't that excited about learning Win 10 but I would prefer to have it upgraded anyway and she balks at the clean install.
So I know Windows 10 works and message is not accurate , so how do I bypass it? Will a quiet install or unattended with answers bypass it?

Wouldn't it be safer first to find a solution to your first problem and then continue to upgrade your device to avoid future errors? Have you tried running the program with admin rights first or compatibility trouble shooter?

bchildress

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I don't have the program in my registry and never did have that program per se. From what I read it may be an internal component from Toshiba original install but this has been an issue for people ever since Windows 7. I even went so far as to buy "Roxio Burn" as it said it was the replacement for DLA and would solve compatibility issues with Windows 7 as part of it's install. Still got "uninstall" message and then uninstalled "Roxio Burn" and that didn't help. Troubleshooter hasn't helped, I've run various registry cleaners. I've renamed the files and directories and now may just delete them - It seems centered to a large part on ssdiag.exe for when I removed the line for the "Run" with currentcontrolset was when I got passed the error message but now it's back.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes