Joined the millions by upgrading my devices to Windows 10

Prodip Saha

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
Windows 10: Joined the millions by upgrading my devices to Windows 10. Upgraded the laptop first and it was no brainer for my 2nd grader (daughter) to use it without asking a question. Way to go Microsoft! Yesterday, I upgraded my desktop and the connected(cloud) experience is flawless. It's the mobility that would drive the productivity upwards regardless of device you are connected- desktop, laptop, tablet and soon coming Windows Mobile. It was smooth migration- apps and drivers are working as they were before. Love Cortona- the virtual assistant on desktop/laptop!

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Glad that you're enjoying your Windows 10 experience so far! :cool: There are some minor bugs here and there but we're sure that Microsoft is working on fixing them 24/7 - in fact they will be releasing an update within 48 hours based on a recent article posted here in Windows Central.

I agree with you that Windows 10 has in a way contributed to increasing productivity, but just wait until Windows 10 finally arrives to Windows Phones. :wink:

Keep on spreading the word. :smile:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro