Some applications only run as an administrator!!! Why are they doing this?

Ahmar16

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Some applications only run as an administrator!!! Need a fix!

I got this issue yesterday that some applications in my win 10 pc v10240 wont run until I run them as administrator. I thought I did something wrong because I was messing up with registry entries so I tried googling it but didn't find anything.
Then today I decided to reinstall windows and after the clean install now the issue is happening again. I dont know what to do because the apps were working fine a few days ago but as from yesterday they wont even after the clean installation of windows.

I have checked for viruses and such but nothing on my end. Any suggestions?

Ahmar16

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Re: Some applications only run as an administrator!!! Need a fix!

Well I did some digging myself and found out that in safe mode applications work okay and no run as admin required. but as I restarted my laptop and logged in it works fine until something happens and it stops working.
So I decided to use event logs and found something at the time it stopped working. Screenshots are attached...

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
5.1.jpg

Chandra R

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site

Yes.mine internet explorer works only when opened as administrator

alive n kickin

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site

Hi, I have same issue although I did not dig the problem. I hope for solution, otherwise I will switch back to 7. One more issue is that I can't restart my pc, screen is going black but it won't start. Either I have to close W10 or restart and hard reset it.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234