Windowsphone10 start wallpaper to change periodically

dubor99

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I made a suggestion to @gabeaul asking him if we can get windows phone 10 wallpaper to change periodically on its own and he replied me @dubor99 that I should make the suggestion on feedback app so others can upvote, how do u like to see ur windows phone wallpaper change to a new one each time u open ur phone, Awesome feature right? It will stand out from iOS and Android so here is ur opportunity, go to feedback app, choose category select start screen and live tiles u will see it and upvote, lets make changes to our platform and build it the way ww want. Thanks

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I made a suggestion to @gabeaul asking him if we can get windows phone 10 wallpaper to change periodically on its own and he replied me @dubor99 that I should make the suggestion on feedback app so others can upvote, how do u like to see ur windows phone wallpaper change to a new one each time u open ur phone, Awesome feature right? It will stand out from iOS and Android so here is ur opportunity, go to feedback app, choose category select start screen and live tiles u will see it and upvote, lets make changes to our platform and build it the way ww want. Thanks

I still feel uservoice is the better way to go. Not everyone has W10 on their phone. Also, is it me or does the feedback mostly show just local feedback (I see a lot of posts about Serbia there)? And it looks so messy somehow.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon