Surface Pro 3 with Windows 10

WindowsGirl

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
Hello

Last week or so I posted a few questions about Surface. Now I'm sitting in front of my brand new Surface Pro 3 i5 256GB with Windows 10 on it and the experience is not so great so far. Hope some of you Windows cracks can help.

1. I want to click on my Touchpad I hate tapping, because I unintentionally launch applications and this is so nerve wrecking.
2. I set language and keyboard up to US, but my OS language is a mess, some apps have english as screen language, some have german, I reside in Germany, even in some apps the language is messed up.
3. I cannot import my photos from my sd-card. It's not that I cannot find the symbol in the top right corner it's simply not there. So far I restarted the Surface 3 times and repeatedly unplugged the card reader but nothing happens the symbol does not show up.
3. The pen does not work correctly I can write, erase and select in Edge, but the purple button does not work at all. I cannot open OneNote I cannot take screenshots and all the other things you actually should do with the pen.

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
1. Just press your pad at the bottom right or left corner, it's like clicking!
3. Try pairing your pen again. That bit needs Bluetooth, I think it's in the Devices section of the settings.

WindowsGirl

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
Thanks, but isn't there an option to turn it off? A friend of mine said yes, but he had to admit that it's not there on my device.
Same goes for the pairing, my friend told me it must be there, but same thing as aforementioned.
I called the support and they say these are known bugs and will be fixed in the next few week. Guess I have to wait and see.

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
pen.png

If your pen isn't there just hold the top button for >7 seconds until the light under the clip flashes, then it should pair.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05