Windows 10 BSoD System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled

Singularity93

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure if this the right place to post this exact kind of question but here it is....
Ok so i recently updated to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 on July 29 and during the installation of Win10 I*got the BSoD error with the*message that 'your pc ran into a problem and*needs to restart?. So I waited for it to restart but it*never did, so I pressed the power button and the*laptop switched off and when I turned it on back*again a few seconds later I got the installation*screen back again and the rest of the installation*continued normally.So all these days my laptop*was working normally.
I was just doing some stuff on Chrome and I left my laptop*on like this for about 30-45 mins coz I had to do some other urgent work (I forgot to put it in sleep mode) and I left the room.
When I came back I noticed the screen was off so I assumed it went*into sleep mode since it was idle for so long butwhen I pressed the enter key so it would wake up*from the sleep mode but nothing happened so I pressed the power button and it booted up till the*windows logo and then after that I got the blue*screen of death error. It said ' Your pc ran into a*problem and needs to restart. You can restart.? it said the*error was system_thread_exception_not_handled.*
it shows this and after a few seconds the laptop*restarts and it boots up and again the same thing*happens, I get the error but it doesn't restart and it just stays on the error screen.

I tried to do the automatic repair thing by using*a usb but it boots and I get the windows logo andit says 'starting automatic repair? but it gets*interrupted and I get the blue error screen again. So i cannot continue with the automatic repair thing..

I read online somewhere that this error pops up*when the graphics driver is outdated or not up to*date. How am I supposed to update the drivers if I*can't even access the desktop or log in???

I also read I should try to boot in safe mode but I*tried constantly pressing the f8 key during startup*but nothing happens, it just freezes at the boot logo.

Plz plz someone tell me what I should do in simple steps. I really don't even know what to try coz I searched everywhere but no one else seems to have this issue.
Any and all possible help will be very much appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss