Windows 10 lock screen image keeps reverting back

Bataar

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
So I'm having a minor issue where my Windows 10 lock screen image keeps reverting back to one of the default ones Microsoft provides located in C:\Windows\web. The image it keeps selecting is Image 101. It seems to happen on my Surface 3 while charging over night. Has anyone else noticed anything like this or determined how to fix it?

John Needham

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
Did this ever get fixed? My brand new Surface Pro 4 keeps doing the same thing. (When I started the machine, I set it to use the FB default image, and have since changed it in the Settings/Personalization menu, but it keeps changing back.)

rgc6789

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Did this ever get fixed? My brand new Surface Pro 4 keeps doing the same thing. (When I started the machine, I set it to use the FB default image, and have since changed it in the Settings/Personalization menu, but it keeps changing back.)

I had this issue, but I then realized that it was my sync settings. I have a desktop (now a Pro 4), an 8" tablet and a Windows Phone. Had them all set to sync theme. Could you have sync setup on multiple devices?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism