W10M release dates? Answers inside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
so you found more trash, most likely copying off the original Techradar quote... so I say again... yeah... right.

If you still don't understand the underlying point of what I've been saying here, you likely never will.

I totally understand what you mean, that's why I had mentioned it a rumoured this time. :(

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I totally understand what you mean, that's why I had mentioned it a rumored this time. :(

If the statement comes directly from a carrier, or MS (as long as MS mentions the role of carriers), then you might have something. Otherwise you're just wasting your time looking for this stuff, and confusing others with trash information that doesn't even deserve the label "rumor".

Like I said, even if it is true for some, it won't be true for everybody.

dcmal

May 22, 2014
Visit site
T-Mobile German has announced W10M for selected Lumias. I can't post links, but google "Aktuelle Freigaben f?r kommende Software Updates in 2016".

It says there that the update has been released, but also that it might take up to two weeks for the manufacturer (apparently not t-mobile) to make the update available. Sounds to me that t-mobile has tested and acceped the update already.

prasanna moholkar

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
May be 6 days to go.
Any buddy tell me how many number of changes found in windows 10 mobiles and windows phone 8.1.( in numbers i.e biggest change 25 miner changes 100).
Approx. Answer.......................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss