W10M release dates? Answers inside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ak_r7

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
MS is going Blackberry way.
Abandoning users of it's Platform and giving apps to IOS/android.
C'mon Nadella, Give us something to cheer about- give us W10M :(

Last edited:

slivy58

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
MS is going Blackberry way.
Abandoning users of it's Platform and giving apps to IOS/android.
C'mon Nadella, Give us something to sheer about- give us W10M :(

Couldn't agree more, now owning an Android device sure highlights the facts that WP apps lack substance and are far less feature rich not to mention same with the OS itself, so much about the platform that has become stale and lacking. Still running W8.1 on my 830/1020 cuz my experiences w/W10M on the IP were so dismal, if I see a firmware update and/or OTA W10M update for either in the next 2-3 months we'll be very surprised, have a sneaky suspicion there will be many delays along with a scatterbrained rollout just to keep things on par with the past, nothing as of late can convince me otherwise.

Abhishek99

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
pretty satisfied by my 8.1 . wonder why everyone is so pumped up for the official release . msft hasnt yet dropped a completely stable build yet on insiders an official release aint going to do wonders . yes win 10 m is pretty rich in features but for a long run still not a stable enough. official release will be hell buggy for the common users who dont even know how to reboot there device. that is why msft might be holding up the update. better msft take some more time and prepare a much better build to release for the general public. thats my take altogether.

Rugish Dapeca

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
X54th said:
Why Feb 1st?
Lumia 650 is releasing on that day allegedly
Umm, no. Feb 1st is apparently the day that Microsoft will announce the 650. That doesn't mean it will be available for purchase on that day. They could say "Introducing the Lumia 650, available this summer" for all we know. The announcement of a product is not the same as the availability of the product. Much like the announcement of Windows 10 Mobile isn't the same as the release date, something we all know too well. Otherwise why would this topic even exist?

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
pretty satisfied by my 8.1 . wonder why everyone is so pumped up for the official release . msft hasnt yet dropped a completely stable build yet on insiders an official release aint going to do wonders . yes win 10 m is pretty rich in features but for a long run still not a stable enough. official release will be hell buggy for the common users who dont even know how to reboot there device. that is why msft might be holding up the update. better msft take some more time and prepare a much better build to release for the general public. thats my take altogether.

That hype that MS created and also the good apps with added features on W10M makes users want it. MS has anyway end the support for 8 and 8.1. With all the 10 hype and videos around its too boring to be on 8.1 with childish, badly aligned UI. Been more than a year that W10M is on preview.

nicolasmabreu

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
Everyone wanna a release "date"..
Guys, 6tin is a great app to get "dates". We should get it hahahahaahah
#WaitingW10MWithJokes :amaze::amaze::amaze:

ak_r7

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site

Majority are excited about the apps which will come with W10M as 8.1 sucks when it comes to app gap.
8.1 has been going on for ages..
If you are ok waiting for a "stable" 10, well best of luck!! You are gonna wait a long time my friend..
I myself bought a note 4 because there were no apps/ decent apps. Still i am hopeful that W10M will change the face of WP somehow. If it does- i am ready to dump my note 4 and continue with my 640 XL..
But alas, that's just me. I bet Nadella has already planned to kill WP ..
## It's sad to see something fall apart which could have been a game changer and probably one of the BEST phone platforms"##

costas60

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Majority are excited about the apps which will come with W10M as 8.1 sucks when it comes to app gap.
8.1 has been going on for ages..
If you are ok waiting for a "stable" 10, well best of luck!! You are gonna wait a long time my friend..
I myself bought a note 4 because there were no apps/ decent apps. Still i am hopeful that W10M will change the face of WP somehow. If it does- i am ready to dump my note 4 and continue with my 640 XL..
But alas, that's just me. I bet Nadella has already planned to kill WP ..
## It's sad to see something fall apart which could have been a game changer and probably one of the BEST phone platforms"##
Do not forget the note 4
is NOT running the latest android
even though it has been released
for over six months

Ian_Superfly

Jul 31, 2015
Visit site
Do not forget the note 4
is NOT running the latest android
even though it has been released
for over six months

But it is not fair to compare WP8.1 with “old” android.
WP8.1 is dead (killed by Microsoft) and NO development is going on at all (with the nice exception for VLC)!

Even if you have an Android that is one year old you have access to the latest and greatest apps (including those from Microsoft).
WP8.1 has been dead (stone dead) for more than a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99