W10M release dates? Answers inside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
But it is not fair to compare WP8.1 with ?old? android.
WP8.1 is dead (killed by Microsoft) and NO development is going on at all (with the nice exception for VLC)!

Even if you have an Android that is one year old you have access to the latest and greatest apps (including those from Microsoft).
WP8.1 has been dead (stone dead) for more than a year.
Yes! Cant agree more!

ak_r7

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Do not forget the note 4
is NOT running the latest android
even though it has been released
for over six months

At least it has all the apps, may not work as smooth as WP but you don't get frustrated looking for "alternative apps" !!!!
And Samsung doesn't hype and beat drums for the next OS release..

M7H

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
And Samsung doesn't hype and beat drums for the next OS release..

If MS doesn't make any noise, people are complaining that they don't have a decent marketing strategy, and should advertise more.
And if they do make noise, and try to create interest, people like you are also complaining.....

prasanna moholkar

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
Why MS not declared date for some bunch of mobile happy if they provide official date 31 January,as January is starting month for rolling update w10 mobile
But most important thing is official not answer like twitter
"no specific date but it will soon".
May be soon means anything according to Microsoft i.e 1 st quarter too.

ak_r7

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
If MS doesn't make any noise, people are complaining that they don't have a decent marketing strategy, and should advertise more.
And if they do make noise, and try to create interest, people like you are also complaining.....

Yeah..Create interest and make people wait for a decade :grin:

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site

People like you can always enjoy windows 10 release in 2099 where you have an improvement in a feature of cortana telling you just 'fine' instead of 'i m fine'. Dude, it doesn't matter whether they make noise or not. Their strategy of windows phone only being among the bunch of business and not a priority fails.

When apple and android improves a leap ahead. MS a year later decides to work on them for one year and decides to deploy it on 'select' windows phones after an other year.

Simply talking about cortana how it helps you locating water in mars when you get there on your windows phone doesn't help.

JeSuisJohnny

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

"Microsoft is soon expected to roll out Windows 10 Mobile update to existing Lumia devices running Windows Phone 8.1"

:grincry:

venki m

May 8, 2015
Visit site
Why are we people giving random dates and say official windows 10 release .. Microsoft itself is keeping quite there... 31 January??? If that the case Microsoft would have announced officially.... People windows 10 is not reaching to existing Lumia this January nor February nor march nor April. .... We are making rumor dates here. . ....

rromerof

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I've seen that.

The thing here is that they made such amount of noise that I got tired of waiting and now I am happily using an iPhone (not the best OS but I f-ing hate Android). Good luck with the new version of W10M if ever is released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte