W10M release dates? Answers inside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

svknet

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
A little off topic question:
When an app is released for W10, does it mean it will work in W10M OR the developer has to release a separate version ?
If you are asking app for W10M and WP8.1, then I assume apps are written totally separate for these 2 OS, because these 2 are separate OS.
And as many new apps and apps update are only coming to W10M only, thats why we all are desperately waiting for launch of W10M :amaze:

justonlumia

Jul 4, 2015
Visit site
If you are asking app for W10M and WP8.1, then I assume apps are written totally separate for these 2 OS, because these 2 are separate OS.
And as many new apps and apps update are only coming to W10M only, thats why we all are desperately waiting for launch of W10M :amaze:

He is asking whether an app written for Windows (Computer OS) 10 will automatically be universal and work in Windows ( Mobile ) 10

Sicily98it

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
no update from swisscom today....

original.jpg

translate:

Dear .... the deployment of the Windows 10 is unfortunately postponed.
Currently, we are not able to communicate a new release date.
Soon as we have further information we will inform you.
Best regards, Swisscom

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
I think we have couple more cause there are still some bugs needs to be sorted out

That probably should take half a year or more to fix probably and another half a year to see how stable it is on phones and another half a year to release it to 'select' window phones after releasing few more snapdragon 200/400 WP half baked phones. Really?

prasanna moholkar

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
Gabe aul twitter last update 3 days before.
I don't understand if he is so such busy even he has no time update twitter then why not they accelerate update speed as they said it beginning in 2016.
Still update is not stable for mobile even a brand new 950,XL.

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Gabe aul twitter last update 3 days before.
I don't understand if he is so such busy even he has no time update twitter then why not they accelerate update speed as they said it beginning in 2016.
Still update is not stable for mobile even a brand new 950,XL.

They are busy with wordflow keyboard in iOS and also updating Cortana on other platforms. Windowsphone, yeah, when they have completed their coding in those.

prasanna moholkar

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
They are busy with wordflow keyboard in iOS and also updating Cortana on other platforms. Windowsphone, yeah, when they have completed their coding in those.

And they ( Microsoft ) dream to 1st instead of 3rd place,
They are not prefer it's own platform how they expect developer do that from other platform.

Karan Bir

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
Yeah bad for MS to push it's good feature to ios and Android. Never heard of other platform giving it's specialties to MS. Bad focus. Guaranteed that W10M will not be stable by this year also...

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
No one cares about your guarantee!!
Many users are happy to spread rumours, guarantees etc.....

Last edited:

Wooziw

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
Just came to see if there is a new date.
giphy.gif

Nope. Still just arguing about Microsoft's policy and W10M stableness.
Could you people please talk about new dates, please?

Nemerkon

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
A friend of a friend that knows a local dealer of Lumias in Denmark, said that they will start rolling out in Denmark on the 21st of January, in two days from now!!!!! ITS ALMOST HERE GUYS! HOLD ON!!!! it was the same dates for the whole Scandinavia, so i guess probably most of Europe!

lets see how easy it is to spread a rumor

Alexandre Coelho

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
yo nemerkon,im not going to say that i dont believe you,BUT we are all loosing patience with Microsoft!just SOON...SOON....SOON....we're sick of it!bring it on Microsoft!!!you're loosing more market share damn it!!!!!
hahahah

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I forgot to mention, i still have my 640XL with me :)
waiting for W10M to drop by and address all major issues, i may dump my android and go full fledged WP..
So until then, i am still in "the" camp :)

You didn't offend me I'm just ticked off when people buy windows phones and go back to Android or iOS and then come back on here and sing their praises and basically have a go at current windows phone users for spending hard to come by cash on their purchases. Windows Phones especially the 640 XL and flagship devices don't come cheap. Its just a little unfair.
I'm glad you haven't left us totally and I do apologise if I offended you I didn't mean to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05