W10M release dates? Answers inside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Yes. People are ready to buy at 8k, five month old phone.

Its not a unusable OS. I think you are being sarcastically exaggerating my line. I told it, DEAD which is different from being unusable if you know English. The reason I told dead, is neither 8.1 is going to have any update or development and neither its apps are going to be developed or updated. That doesn't mean it is not usable. It is, if obselete apps with lack of functionality and once a decade of a delayed update, doesn't worry you.

Last edited:

Tyrion L

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
They said Feb so could be any of those 3 wks

And before that, they said January.
And before that, they said December.
And before that, they said November.
And before that, they said October.
And before that, they said September.
And before that, they said August....

Anyone really believe that they are going to deliver this in February? How about May? Or next Fall?

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
^ Apparently, you are the one that shouldn't be believed.
MS originally mentioned one month in 2015. After failing to meet that roll out target, MS went silent. I'm not at all a fan of MS' communications incompetence, but MS saying nothing is still better than you insinuating that deadlines were set and promises made that never actually were.

Yes. One deadline wasn't met. That sucks. Yes. MS is completely ignoring the geek-rage here and not providing any info on release dates. That sucks too. But believe me... inventing imaginary deadlines and then raging over them not being met makes many here look a lot worse than MS.

X54TH

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Don't bother on such details. Just ask Cortana, and she'll arrange it for you.
I did and she came back asking me what Calendar I was on looking for "Feb 30th". I told her the new Microsoft Calendar for Windows 10 Mobile.

OK, I have to be careful because folks are taking me serious. A forum member posted February 30th and obviously there isn't 30 days in February. It's obvious that no one has a clue.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
They Configmed It to have pushed to late february
More BS?
Source! Or its just another fairy tale...
The tweet by a french telecom doesn't count. That is an irrelevant source because (a) nobody's name is behind it (at least nobody that matters), and (b) it's not even MS, which is important because nobody but MS can officially confirm anything about MS' release schedule...
As it is now, the end of February is just another rumour...

ML10

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
More BS?
Source! Or its just another fairy tale...
The tweet by a french telecom doesn't count. That is an irrelevant source because (a) nobody's name is behind it (at least nobody that matters), and (b) it's not even MS, which is important because nobody but MS can officially confirm anything about MS' release schedule...
As it is now, the end of February is just another rumour...

Good point. MS did not confirm any of this. It wasn't even a statement made by telecom, was a forum post response that SPECULATED it's release, much like we all are doing.

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Good point. MS did not confirm any of this. It wasn't even a statement made by telecom, was a forum post response that SPECULATED it's release, much like we all are doing.

If you don't want to wait download the latest insider build it's so stable it's ridiculous! After the cumulative update yesterday it's flying I'll give it an 90% complete OS.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

See the first post in this thread. AFAIK the frech telecom tweet is the source of the "end of February" rumour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb